Hogan Stand LOW 329 Seat View

varunjay

• Subscriber

Hello ! Me and my wife will be coming all the way from India for the show. This us my 2nd U2 concert after I&E concert in Amsterdam and also my first time to Dublin. I couldn't get any Pitch tkts as they were sold out so i went with Hogan stand Low 329 seats... best available at that time. How is the view and experience from seat 329 area as this is my first time to not only Croke park but any stadium seating area. In Amsterdam we went with GA tkts so no idea about seat experience. How is the expetience from Hogan stand Low stand around row 329 ?

• Subscriber

http://aviewfrommyseat.co.uk/photo/55641/Croke+Park/section-329/row-s/seat-25/

This from 329 area. The stage will be to the left hand side where the side of the stadium is lower. It's towards the back Rather than the front but wherever you are it will be great. The stadium is such a great one anyway and being in Dublin for any U2 gig is the best. The atmosphere builds up everywhere in the city. Enjoy every second!

• Subscriber

Thank you for the Pic... i was initially being offered Upper seating in 702 for 100 euro less but when i saw the layout the viewing angle seemed very far and on the side. I almost dropped the plan but then i thought if i'm going all the way to Dublin for U2 which is not going to be often then its worth spending extra. It was my dream to watch them live in their hometown and i just hope that The Joshua Tree Concert will be way better than my expectation. Do you think they will play songs from their other albums as well considering its only 11 songs in JT album ? Even better if they play some songs drom SOE...

• Subscriber

I am sure it will exceed expectations. They are bound to play other things, earlier stuff, songs that are always a hit, ooooooh it will be brilliant. Honestly seeing them in Dublin is way up in terms of experience. Where are you staying...it's a long way to come.

• Subscriber

Precisely the reason why i chose Dublin of all the cities. I'm looking forward to the atmosphere around the bars/pubs in the days leading up to the D day. I have no clue about where to stay... will want a place at bargain. Someplace cheap which is not too far from the city hub. Its a sweet coincidence that i end up loving everything Irish... be it U2, Jameson, Guiness, Irish coffee and now Bushmills which i tried recently. Would love to explore some old Irish music played by fhe licals somewhere. Aaah... there will be so much to look forward to. If you know the place then please recommend me some places. Thanks...

• Subscriber

You would be very lucky to get a bargain now....prices have rocketed since tour announced. Air bnb may be a good bet. Sent a link for something that is near to Guinness and Jameson! Good luck with getting something that meets your requirements.

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/12480347?checkin=20-07-2017&checkout=24-07-2017&guests=2&adults=2&s=3kcRcS1q