Sign in to follow this  
mike7man

Some tix are resellable through TM--differs by venue? Info?

Does it work to sell the tickets or get a refound if you paid the US $7.99 Ticket Insurance by Allianz Global Assistance. ?

Q: Why do I need event ticket insurance?
A: Event Ticket Protector from Allianz Global Assistance insures your event ticket purchases against unforeseen circumstances, giving

you greater peace of mind about making the purchase. Your policy can insure the financial investment you make in event tickets, including

taxes and shipping charges (up to the amount of your policy limits), in case you are not able to attend the event for a covered reason.

Q: What does Event Ticket Protector from Allianz Global Assistance cover?
A: If a covered traffic accident, medical issue, mechanical breakdown, jury duty or other covered reason prevents you from attending the event, you will be reimbursed 100% of the ticket price, including taxes and shipping charges, up to a maximum coverage amount.

It might work if anyone paid the insurance ticket.

Edited by Victor Noe

Why instead of trying to sell it through TM don't try eventually to sell directly to fans? Didn't they do already a lot of money? I mean TM of course...

We'll surely have a trade zone with mods taking care of it

The sell button never worked for cc entry tickets on the i+e tour. I think it's there because for those shows you could sell seats in other sections.

Why instead of trying to sell it through TM don't try eventually to sell directly to fans? Didn't they do already a lot of money? I mean TM of course...

We'll surely have a trade zone with mods taking care of it

I'm talking about situations where I can't make the show at all.  With CCE, I can't sell directly to other fans if I'm not at the show.  That's where reselling comes in handy--it's the only way around the "if you're not there, you're screwed" problem.

Bumping--really wanna know which venues are allowing reselling and which not!  Affects my plans (e.g., I might try buying for Croake park or whatever if I know I can unload the tix if I really need to).

I have a few cities they all have sell button, but I was told today I can't sell them if they are CC entry, which is against what their website says.  I got 4 NY GA's when I wanted Chicago.  I ended up with Chicago GA's now i have to get rid of the NY ones.  My NY has Sell button, along with Cleveland, Chicago, Pittsburgh Toronto.  All GA's.  All GA's they say you can sell and you think you can sell and then you can't sell LOL.

Are you sure about Cleveland?  My Cleveland GAs don't show a "sell" button--??

LATER ADD:  Never mind.  My Cleveland GAs now show "sell" as well (they didn't originally).  Anyone have tix that still don't have "sell" buttons?

Edited by mike7man

The sell button never worked for cc entry tickets on the i+e tour. I think it's there because for those shows you could sell seats in other sections.

Wow--that's important.  Did you actually try to do that after the I & E public onsale?  And was there a "sell" button specifically visible with your tickets? (e.g., by calling up "order details"), or not?.

And actually, now that I think of it, I vaguely remember something like this w/I & E too.  Hmm.

Great point.  I agree.  Was told on phone can't sell them if CC entry, despite what their FAQ says.

Yeah, but my TM rep (contrary to yours) said that CCE would be sellable once the public onsale began.  I guess we'll just have to see tomorrow.

It's sellable, but the section you have won't be, meaning GA CC entry, last tour, could not be sold.  Was told that it would be same for this tour for CC entry.  I hope we can.  I don't think we will be able to.