Sign in to follow this  
mike7man

Some tix are resellable through TM--differs by venue? Info?

Again, you could well be right, but my TM rep, speaking specifically of my GA tix, said they would be.  So we're 1 vs. 1 on the TM front so far.  We'll see tomorrow--

My friend and I are going to the Pittsburgh, Toronto, and Cleveland shows.  All our tickets are credit card entry only with identification. How is that that so many sites have Red Zone tickets for sale for four times the value of the original tickets?  Same for GA.  Makes no sense to me.  Does anyone have any ideas on how they can do this, especially as the public sale doesn't start until tomorrow?

So any update on this ?

Are credit card entry seats sold in the presale resellable ? The same seats were print at home in the general sale

So any update on this ?

Are credit card entry seats sold in the presale resellable ? The same seats were print at home in the general sale

Per U2.com FAQs:

Q-If I purchase a ticket but wish to resell or transfer to another person, may I do so?

A- For North America, tickets purchased during the presale are non-transferable. If you bought tickets for the group, you must enter as a group.

How can a person even purchase tickets that are NOT credit card entry? Very baffled on this? Where do hard tickets come from? Can they be purchased at the venue?

I remember back when I could get hard tickets on ticketmaster.com.

It felt fair and good and I could give them to my friends and meet in the crowd..

So any update on this ?

Per U2.com FAQs:

Q-If I purchase a ticket but wish to resell or transfer to another person, may I do so?

A- For North America, tickets purchased during the presale are non-transferable. If you bought tickets for the group, you must enter as a group.

Ok thanks ,that seems to clarify that so.