Sign in to follow this  
mike7man

Mods--can you fix RZ/VIP presale "unlocked" issues for further dates? Or even current ones?

Hi Mods--

As you know, inexplicably, for some venues (e.g., Chicago, Boston), RZ tix (and perhaps all VIP packages, but I really care about RZ) were available to EVERYONE (I mean you didn't need a presale code at all) starting at the beginning of the RedHill members presale time (Weds. 9:00 AM).  This resulted in many fans (e.g., me, a RedHill member) having basically no chance to get RZ tix at these venues.  Can you guys do anything about this??  This is a clear injustice to the fans, since RZ tix are for many the most desirable tix of all (especially given that there's no heart/ellipse, etc., and that the RZ is right next to the stages).  Further, for some other venues (e.g., Seattle), RZ tix were (properly) only available w/presale codes.  Overall, it was a clear TM error (because all venues, in the "onsale times" info, also listed VIP/RZ stuff as being available to the general public only starting on the regular public onsale time).

And--even if you can't (re current dates), if any further dates are added (I know, I know, we don't know if there will be any), and there are presales for those, CAN THIS ISSUE BE FIXED BEFORE THEN?

Edited by mike7man

Yeah--we need a list of all venues where this was an issue.  So far, Chicago, Boston, and Rome, for sure.  I think someone else mentioned Croake Park (!!!), but I'm not sure.

Yeah, so did Cleveland.  Other venues, folks?  And mods--wasn't it unfair what happened with (at least) Chicago, Boston, and Rome?  Shouldn't there be some redress?

We will make sure your concerns are heard.

Thank you--that would be very nice.  I realize you are extremely busy with all sorts of fan concerns.  And of course, please let us know what you hear/find out.

I tried for 2 days for a red zone ticket for LA (GA as my 2nd choice), but was only offered expensive $1,000 packages or seats up the back in the nosebleed section. I am a Red Hill Subscriber and was going to come all the way from Australia. Not going to bother now as us long term fans who pay memberships are clearly not being looked after. Will save my thousands of dollars I would have spent on tickets, travel and accommodation elsewhere. Very disappointed! 

I tried for 2 days for a red zone ticket for LA (GA as my 2nd choice), but was only offered expensive $1,000 packages or seats up the back in the nosebleed section. I am a Red Hill Subscriber and was going to come all the way from Australia. Not going to bother now as us long term fans who pay memberships are clearly not being looked after. Will save my thousands of dollars I would have spent on tickets, travel and accommodation elsewhere. Very disappointed! 

Sorry to hear it--believe me, I sympathize.  And I just checked, and the Rose Bowl/LA was ANOTHER venue where RZ, etc. were available to anyone (without presale codes) as described above--another unjust situation.

For what it's worth, I was in Red Hill group and got two RZ tickets for Boston, at 9:01 am, (I am never that lucky! Never!!) but it required my pre-sale code.  Weird that for others it didn't. (And not cool.)  

Edited by JCF