MODS: Presale code now struck-through [MERGED]

peterdiaz

• Subscriber

Hello.

I still have 2 tickets left on my presale code (left in the hope of a second local show being announced with presale access.) It is however, now showing as struck-through (eg. JAXY123456)

Is this because the presale is over, or does this suggest an error that I have used my 4 ticket allotment?

I imagine there are a number of us who will notice this in the coming days, so any help a MOD could provide in getting this clarified would be appreciated.

Thanks.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Community Moderator

At this moment it is unknown if there will be more dates, or if there will be further presales (if there are more dates)...

We need to wait and to keep checking the site and the board for official updates...

• Subscriber

I never got mear a ticket during the presale. For now there is no line through my code

That said 'the line through to code gremlin' will probably be on his way as I type

This is worriesome to me b/c my code IS struck out and I know I have 2 tickets remaining.

Who is it we contact if we are concerned about an incorrectly cancelled presale code? (I would rather get this resolved in anticipation of future presale access than wait for an announcement.)

Thx.

• Community Moderator

at this moment it is unknown what will happen with unused codes in the event of any possible futures dates (being these for this tour or any other possible future tour)

We all need to wait until some official information becomes available...

until then... please, patience...

• Subscriber

I bought 1 GA with my RED HILL presale code and that one ticket shows in my TM acct.

Now my presale code is crossed out on the account and tour page on here (U2.com)

I checked with friends and found 2 other friends have the same issue, though some of my friends do not.

Please help as these codes were being saved for second shows added next week, or future tour.

• Subscriber

i am sorry but this is not correct as i have friends with partially used codes that are not struck through.

if there is a presale this week, those of us with partially used struck through codes will mot have time to rectify.

Archived