Dublin 2 | Any word on a second date, since Sat is now sold out | Presale codes Dublin 2? [MERGED]

blueandgoldfan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Community Moderator

There isn't any official information regarding any new dates for this tour or any new presales...

If/When there is something official, be sure it will be posted on the site and the board...

• Subscriber

doubt you'd be able to use the pre-sale code

usually the extra dates are announced when the first day is sold out and then they are available to everyone

And I've suspected they'd do a second show from the first was announced..... can't remember when U2 only did one concert in Croke

• Subscriber

usually the extra dates are announced when the first day is sold out and then they are available to everyone

And I've suspected they'd do a second show from the first was announced..... can't remember when U2 only did one concert in Croke

Not with the I & E (last) tour.  There, presales happened with added shows as well.  Now, in previous U2 tours, usually what you said is what happened--but not with I & E.  What happens now?  Who knows, but I & E, being most recent, is perhaps the best guide/guess.

• Subscriber

Any idea when U2 will announce the second date ?

I've a friend who's looking to get tickets, they missed out this morning and made their mind up too late to take advantage of my spare 2 pre-sale (which I only used to get mine and my bro's tickets with)

• Subscriber

Not with the I & E (last) tour.  There, presales happened with added shows as well.  Now, in previous U2 tours, usually what you said is what happened--but not with I & E.  What happens now?  Who knows, but I & E, being most recent, is perhaps the best guide/guess.

good to hear, though I didn't know there were any additional show to the I&E tour and we were all limited to 2 tickets , which I used for my Belfast show.

So I might be able to get 2 more (only used 2 for this Croke show) when they're up next :D

• Subscriber

Loads of second dates been added on the tours page (London, Paris, Rome etc)

Nothing for Dublin yet, don't know why. Maybe the Garth Brooks haters are complaining

The second dates should really have been added this morning.

Now the scalpers will just get back in the new queues for the extra dates

• Subscriber

Hi, can someone from U2 please explain why the media is telling us there will be no second date in Dublin?

The only 'reason' I have read is that is not logistically possible.

Given that the last date before Dublin is in Barcelona the previous Tuesday this is obviously rubbish so what (if there is no second date) is the real reason?

• Subscriber

I would think that the GAA maybe part of the "logistical" reason!

I cannot remember the rules but is there something about only allowing 2 or 3 concerts in Croke Park each year? And remember the Garth Brooks saga so that might be something!

I really hope there is another on because I am in trouble at moment with no tix!!

Archived