Sign in to follow this  
blueandgoldfan

Dublin 2 | Any word on a second date, since Sat is now sold out | Presale codes Dublin 2? [MERGED]

3 gigs allowed. The rumour is that Ed Sheeran is the third night. Why can't he bugger off to Aviva...

I got tickets in the presale but I watched the whole office log onto TM at 9 this morning (it was a bizarre sight) and noone get tickets. I really disagree with the 8 tickets per purchase rule. It's too many for one person and clearly limits the number of people who actually got a shot at buying the tickets. if your extended family wants to go, they can get their own tickets. 

Fingers crossed for Croke Park 2!

Fingers crossed for another night... 

The pope is visiting Ireland this year too, so I imagine they might keep the 3rd Croke Park event for his visit too. 

I read an article saying that there will be no second date. It quotes a spokesman saying it would be logistically imposible. Also, de article on this website about he second dates, says they are the final ones for the European leg. Sounds strange, but it seems like there will only be one Croke Park show. maybe someone else had already booked it, and since there can only be 3 shows a year, they weren't able to book a 2nd date. Or maybe there will be one and all this info is incorrect..

The article on this website about new dates, says they ones already announced are the final ones for europe. So there might not be a second date.

Sure feck it, they could always play outside the M50

Sorry I know I have just upset half of Ireland and they will all be on to Joe Duffy if U2 even considered such a thing.

3 gigs allowed. The rumour is that Ed Sheeran is the third night. Why can't he bugger off to Aviva...

I got tickets in the presale but I watched the whole office log onto TM at 9 this morning (it was a bizarre sight) and noone get tickets. I really disagree with the 8 tickets per purchase rule. It's too many for one person and clearly limits the number of people who actually got a shot at buying the tickets. if your extended family wants to go, they can get their own tickets. 

Fingers crossed for Croke Park 2!

Totally agree, 8 is way too many. Anyone who wanted 3-4 obviously selected 8 and will sell them on to cover their cost.

It has always been 2 on pre-sale and 4 on the regular sale.

What makes it a bigger problem is a lot of people want to come from abroad and see them in Dublin

I got pre sale tickets, so happy enough even though I will have to sit down.