Any additional shows for Los Angeles/Rose Bowl? If so, can we use our presale code?

Richvondeez

• Subscriber

So I noticed that my presale code was crossed out. I only used it to purchase a ticket for each LA and SF - so a total of 2. So I would still be able to purchase 2 more tickets for any other show. I was hoping additional shows would be announced on Tuesday after the general sale. Does this mean that we would not be able to use our presage codes if additional shows are announced? Thanks in advance!

• Community Moderator

There isn't any official information regarding any new dates for this tour or any new presales...

If/When there is something official, be sure it will be posted on the site and the board...

• Subscriber

So I noticed that my presale code was crossed out. I only used it to purchase a ticket for each LA and SF - so a total of 2. So I would still be able to purchase 2 more tickets for any other show. I was hoping additional shows would be announced on Tuesday after the general sale. Does this mean that we would not be able to use our presage codes if additional shows are announced? Thanks in advance!

It all depends on whether they do presales at all for any added shows.  Hopefully, they will (and did do so with the I & E tour).

• Subscriber
So I noticed that my presale code was crossed out. I only used it to purchase a ticket for each LA and SF - so a total of 2. 

Good question, I'm having the same issue!  My code was also used for two tickets, and it is also crossed out.  Strange...

Archived