Max No of Tixs Allowed General sale

julieh

• Subscriber

Hi , just a quick question before the General Sale tomorrow. Have 3 great seats for 08 July , through the Pre-Sale (Thankyou U2.com) . If for example a much rumoured 2nd date at Twickenham was announced, would I then be able to buy tixs for that date via the normal General Sale.? I know Ticketmaster normally have a maximum per event , but would like to get another 2-3 tixs if 2nd show happened in London or another European city. Don't want to risk loosing the 3 I have!

• Subscriber

Hi , just a quick question before the General Sale tomorrow. Have 3 great seats for 08 July , through the Pre-Sale (Thankyou U2.com) . If for example a much rumoured 2nd date at Twickenham was announced, would I then be able to buy tixs for that date via the normal General Sale.? I know Ticketmaster normally have a maximum per event , but would like to get another 2-3 tixs if 2nd show happened in London or another European city. Don't want to risk loosing the 3 I have!

There's a 6 ticket limit for public sales. It's not clear whether this includes tickets already bought in the presales, but since you've only bought 3 so far, you are certainly allowed 3 more.

• Subscriber

That is a good question! My experience is when I have used  my presale code, that I have been able to get tickets through the general sale. Remember the ticket limits are per event.

If you are looking at a second show, you should be able to get tickets in the general sale for that event. You will only be able to buy one ticket through the presale because you have used 3 of your 4 allocated tickets.

Q - How Many Tickets can I buy? What is the ticket limit?
A - As a paid-up U2.com Subscriber you are eligible to purchase up to FOUR (4) tickets for any show or combination of shows (for example you can purchase 2 tickets for a show in New York and 2 tickets for a show in San Francisco, or 1 ticket for New York, 1 ticket for San Francisco, 1 ticket for London and 1 ticket for Rome.) All ticketing code use is audited and anyone found to be abusing presale privileges risks cancellation of ticket purchases and U2.com subscription.

• Subscriber

I have always been able to buy for one show through U2.com pre sale and then other shows in the general sale, so don't see why that will change this time as well. If another date is announced in UK I will certainly be trying to get another couple for the 2nd date.

• Subscriber

Thanks for the quick replies. These confirm what I already thought. IF the 2nd show is announced I will certainly try to purchase a couple of tixs. Always a stressful time being a U2 fan when tixs go on sale!!!! Good luck for tomorrow !