2nd dates now on U2.com Tour Page

• Subscriber

Thank god!  Been trying for decent GA tickets for Croke Park (RZ or Pitch 2).  Was in the Redhill presale and got nothing, nothing the rest of the week and nothing this morning.  Same with Twickenham.  Was thinking this'd be the first tour I'd miss since Zoo TV but hopefully I'll get another shot...  and be less picky!

• Subscriber

http://www.u2.com/news/title/new-shows-added-for-europe:

"four additional shows have been added to finalise the European leg of The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 this summer.

These second shows will be at Twickenham, London on July 9th, the Olympic Stadium in Rome on July 16th, the Stade de France in Paris on July 26th and the Amsterdam Arena on July 30th"

I still think a second Dubs date will be added (but I still can't go). Maybe these are the last 'summer' dates of '2017' but that doesn't prevent Autumn/Winter arena dates nor 2018 dates for an European leg 2 of JT, or to support a new album?!..

• Subscriber

Shockingly, looks like no 2nd show for Dublin/Croke Park (supposedly logistical issues).  On the encouraging side, as long as sales are strong, we'll get more US dates, for sure.  I'm betting on Chicago, LA, NJ/NY.  Maybe Toronto and/or SF too.

Edited by mike7man