Credit card entry is going to be a disaster!

• Subscriber

I applaud the attempt and limiting scalpers, especially for the highly sought after GA tickets but I think this is going to be a disaster.  While it may eliminate some problems, I envision tons of people butting in line with the people they bought tickets for. I don't mind a single ticket holder holding the line for their partner, but when 3 and 4 people show up an hour before the show, that pisses me off.  What are they going to do about a numbering system then? Maybe it doesn't matter.  I've been number 65 before and the guy that was number 200 got a spot along the stage right next to me.

• Community Manager

They would've done that even if it wasn't Credit Card entry. I swear some of you U2 fans aren't the brightest. All I see on this forum is bitching and idiotic posts.

They would've done that even if it wasn't Credit Card entry. I swear some of you U2 fans aren't the brightest. All I see on this forum is bitching and idiotic posts.

:wub:

• Subscriber

:wub:

I feel bad for you mods sometimes. I hope all of this bitching is just from people who bought a subscription just to get presale and will soon leave.