Sign in to follow this  
rixchix

10:01 Tickets sold out

What i want to know is how are instant-download and etickets already on stubhub?  both my purchases were cc entry only.

What i want to know is how are instant-download and etickets already on stubhub?  both my purchases were cc entry only.

Not every location is CC entry.

Not every location is CC entry.

There are Chicago tickets for sale with instant-download.  Not sure how that happens.

What a crock of horseshit.....

Can I sell Credit Card Entry tickets?

That’s up to the artist, team, or venue! If they give the green light you’ll see a Sell button when you click the order number under Order History in My Account. 

If you don’t see the Sell button it’s probably because the tickets are in high demand, and the artist, team, or venue wants true fans like you to get the seats you want at face value by eliminating unfair competition from professional scalpers. Without the ability to resell tickets at steep prices, scalpers have no reason to snatch them up when they go on sale using automated software, or “bots”.

yea.  I bought two sets, seated and GA.  I am selling the GA to a friend and i don't want to wait in the GA line with them.

Well as long as people are willing to pay the outrageous prices I guess so. Just once i'd love to see the scalpers take a bath. I was looking for 4 tickets for chicago, wanted to take my kids, but I'm not paying 2500.00 and up for 4 tickets. I've got better things to do with my money. I'll buy the dvd for 20 bucks when it comes out....

Edited by Harley1955

I had no luck getting 2 GA's this morning.  Forgive me if this isn't the place to ask, but let me know if anyone is willing to part with 2 GA's.  At this point, I'm very cautious about buying the GA's on Stubhub with the CC authorization......