so the mods on here removed the presale links on ebay Why, when real fans who dont want to pay $50 to get join this site might of bought the links to gettickets ,so its wrong to sell pre sale links on ebay but its ok for touts to sell tickets on ebay , the mods on here say they will remove them, yer right iwill believe that when i see it , but supprise supprise nothing has been done, as the touts are still selling tickets that have been on ebay for 2 days now ,orare these mods ON HERE the real touts ?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well the pre sale code is a reason a lot join the site, i know its why i did, doesnt make me any less u2 fan then anyone else, i just wanted to ensure i gotthe best chance of getting a ticket, likewise with a lot more here im sure. so if folk selling them on ebay for less then the sub costs, its gonna lose thissite potential members.

and how is it a broken promise then that they remove the links?? did they ever promise to let them continue to sell?

porkypie5544 wrote:

"so its wrong to sell pre sale links on ebay but its ok for touts to sell tickets on ebay , the mods on here say they will remove them,..., but supprise supprise nothing has been done,"

The answer to that is pretty obvious: The codes are linked to a U2.com account_74615. Which can be deleted.

How are the mods supposed to find out which subscriber is selling the tickets? Nothing can be done. Selling those tickets is still not illegal, so e-bay is not obligated to remove those ads.

porkypie5544 wrote:

or are these mods ON HERE the real touts ?

Oh man...some people...
ohwell.gif

lol ,u2 are a good band but not worth paying $50 to join this site and the money for a ticket as well, its a rip off , i would rather take my chances onfriday getting ticket but not fussed if i dont get 1, regarding ebay all the mods (u2) have to do it get in touch with ebay and say they want all ticketsremoved simple as that , and they will have to remove them ,glastonbury did it years ago ,so can these, just makes my mad seeing tickets going for loads onebay and come friday when all tickets are sold out they will be hundreds if not thousands on ebay going for stupid prices

• Community Manager

Amber11 wrote:

give the mods a break, believe it or not they're not omnipotent, all knowing powerful gods who can make everything perfect. i give the mods mad props.

eek.gif

It's a shame people have to make a profit off sealing tickets on ebay, and probably saling them for more then they are. I personally didn't pay the 50dollars to join only because I can't afford it, so I just wait hoping I can get tickets, if not oh well I guess. Been waiting to see U2 since I was a kid.But if its meant o be its meant to be. But it is a shame people taking advantage and sale the tickets online