BROKEN PROMISES

porkypie5544

Y'know, I was gonna say something sarcastic about whiney fans in U2's camp. it was gonna be funny, and quote Larry at the end where he rants about theVertigo presale hassle, and says how now he knows who their real fans are.

But then I thought about it, and decided, screw it. I just said it a sentence or so ago.

Get over it.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'know, I was gonna say something sarcastic about whiney fans in U2's camp. it was gonna be funny, and quote Larry at the end where he rants about theVertigo presale hassle, and says how now he knows who their real fans are.

But then I thought about it, and decided, screw it. I just said it a sentence or so ago.

Get over it.

Get over it.

Get over it.

Get over it.

Get over it.

you're not a member as you say, so what promise was made to you and then broken? members were only promised the chance to buytickets, not that they would get the exact ticket they want.

as to ebay, you're upset that presale codes were pulled because you would have bought one??? that probably would have cost you more thenmembership.