Renewed membership why don't I get a new presale code?

Mark Taylor

• Subscriber

Hi,

I just renewed my u2.com membership 30 days early however the presale code has remained the same. If I have paid a new fee why don't I get a new code or has my old code been recharged or will the code not get renewed until 30 days time?

Please clarify as I was hoping to get a presale opportunity for the second U.K. Shows....

Thanks if the mods can help on this one.

All the best,

Mark

Edited by Mark Taylor

• Community Manager

Hi,

I just renewed my u2.com membership 30 days early however the presale code has remained the same. If I have paid a new fee why don't I get a new code or has my old code been recharged or will the code not get renewed until 30 days time?

Please clarify as I was hoping to get a presale opportunity for the second U.K. Shows....

Thanks if the mods can help on this one.

All the best,

Mark

been answered in a few topics, in short -  one code per subscription per tour cycle, has been that way for past few tours

• Subscriber

so I won't get a new (or refreshed) code until either a new tour or a second stage of this current one gets announced even though I have paid another year's subs?

Or, you could think that in 12 months time, you will still be able to buy SOE tour tickets... because you didn't use your code up already! ;-)