Any more cities, you think?

travelergirl30

• Subscriber

I was so hoping they'd announce Minneapolis, Phoenix, Chicago, and/or Atlanta but today only secondary shows in existing cities were announced... what do you think about the likelihood of them announcing any more shows in new cities?? I'm guessing not super high, but keeping my fingers crossed...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When i was able to get GA's this morning easier than the presale for boston I thought no way, but...But now there showing the show sold out...this would be a first, not adding another in Beantown.  met life was guarentee multi nighter 

• Subscriber

Actually, on second thought, it is conceivable they might add another US city.  I notice an odd 8-day gap before the 1st Chicago show; something completely new could conceivably go in there (although I doubt it).

• Subscriber

IMHO, the selection of cities in North America for this leg make it a good bet that they may have a third leg in the Fall (i.e., a second NA leg) after the European one.

Right now, they have the West Coast, Texas, Chicago, both stops in PA, two in FL, and the "usual suspects" in the Northeast. That's a whole lot of the country without any close shows (e.g., no shows at all in the area north of Tampa, south of DC, and east of Texas - that's a VERY large area with plenty of large cities without any shows - out west, how could they not play Phoenix and/or Las Vegas and/or Denver?).

I'm not claiming to be psychic, but I just can't think that they wouldn't eventually play in these places - if not this autumn, then sometime later. I'm starting to think that this tour may go well beyond 2017...

• Subscriber

True - there could be a second leg. Plus, I have faith more cities will be covered with SOE. And interesting point-out if the 8 days before Chicago... hm... I am still thinking that there might be a Phx/Vegas/Denver add, and possibly Atlanta. Maybe. Hm.

• Subscriber

True - there could be a second leg. Plus, I have faith more cities will be covered with SOE. And interesting point-out if the 8 days before Chicago... hm... I am still thinking that there might be a Phx/Vegas/Denver add, and possibly Atlanta. Maybe. Hm.

Hmmm, indeed. Yes, that span between Dallas and Chicago is quite gaping. If they did add shows later for that week, that would possibly bring Kansas City, St. Louis, Indianapolis, and Minneapolis into play as well. (Who knows - maybe it's a secret gigs/fan shows week?)

It would be nice to know. :)

Archived