Any more cities, you think?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, on second thought, it is conceivable they might add another US city.  I notice an odd 8-day gap before the 1st Chicago show; something completely new could conceivably go in there (although I doubt it).

Yeah ,saw that also..As far as cities like Phoenix, where sales only two years ago weren't off the charts, they're stategicaly omitting them this go around to build up some demand inmo..2yrs is the smallest gap for u2 to be back out on the road since the Joshua tree itself in 87 following the UF.  I wouldn't hold my breath for any new material this go round, especially if this expands like some think...I just don't see it...Songs of E (in whatever form or name it has ) in late 2019, Tour in spring of 2020 if I was betting on it.....I'd be floored if they actually ever do anything they've been throwing around now for five years with a companion tour thingy...Seems, for some reason, they backtracked again...I reaaally hope they do a great job with this rememberance tour.   

• Subscriber

A post over on the atu2 boards is claiming a Glendale show is in the works for the week between Dallas and Chicago. I was lucky enough to get Red Zone for Rose Bowl Night 1, but I definitely wouldn't complain about a hometown show being added. Not going to hold my breath waiting for the rumor to turn out to be true, though.

Edited by ultraviolet86
  • Subscriber

I was disappointed they weren't coming to Minneapolis too.  They didnt come here for SOI and now they arent coming here for JT.  I dont even like stadium shows, but if they came to MN I'd want to go.  Seeing them in another city is impossible.  I dont have the money to travel and getting the time off from work to travel, well, that's not going to happen. 

• Subscriber

I heard on the radio that U2 are playing Bloomfield Road Blackpool on The Joshua Tree Tour and warming up at the Empress Ballroom Blackpool for Songs of Experience 2018

...then I woke up doh

Then you woke up watching them in 'The Winter Gardens' supporting Cannon & Ball! lol :)