Sign in to follow this  
travelergirl30

Any more cities, you think?

Today's e-mail with the one new date said "The Joshua Tree 2017 Tour is to feature one final North American show," so looks like that is it over here...

'one final North American show' suggests maybe they are not finished with Ireland/Europe.

Cork in  August is still possible!

'one final North American show' suggests maybe they are not finished with Ireland/Europe.

Cork in  August is still possible!

Seems unlikely, unfortunately.  When they added the extra Europe shows (London2, etc.), they called these the "final" (European) dates.

This 2nd North America Leg has rekindled a little hope in me that they will add a Las Vegas date (or at least Phoenix or Denver). How can they not play a show in the Mojave Desert when they are playing an entire album named "The Joshua Tree" that was inspired by the Mojave Desert?? :-)  And if Noel Gallagher opened on that leg? I would be in heaven!!  I would settle for the Killers too, but I think they are beyond opening act status. 

Edited by seanclv