Sign in to follow this  
msw

Absolute Disgrace! (MERGED)

complete and utter f@*cking disgrace... 9:00 on the button, no redzone available... TICKETMASTER AND U2, you are a complete disgrace. membership WONT be renewed after 35 years going back to Propoganda days, have seen the band across Europe and USA for decades but this is the finish. this is NOT a case of being unlucky and supply exceeding demand which I would happily accept, this is simply a case of legalised ticket- touting.. thats the presale for both London dates and Dublin with genuine fans being totally shafted and swathes of tickets being creamed off at source by ToutMaster and resold for vast profits on their sister sites... someone want to try and explain why U2 (the band of the people) are simply allowing this to happen to their loyal and genuine fans??? answer is simple... MONEY!  U2 and their management team are completely complicit in this scam and couldnt give a SH1T about us... SIMPLE AS THAT. 

complete and utter f@*cking disgrace... 9:00 on the button, no redzone available... 

which venue?

london... I'm finished with this garbage Big Wave... totally sick of it,, it stinks and EVERYONE knows it. this is game over as far as I'm concered

You should keep trying, they're still showing up for Twickenham.

nope, no redzone available and that has been the case since 15 seconds past 9am... same shit as last week... 

keep trying... still available London 2 Red Zone

nope.... gone - regrettably have a job and life to be getting on with, should NOT be this difficult to buy tickets in a first wave presale.  ciao

I feel your pain, the presale process has been very painful this time round particularly if you were trying to get Red Zone tickets.

Last week was a shambles for Twickenham, I spent the best part of an hour & ended up going for seats in the end, my mate had more luck this morning & managed to get 3 RZ for the second Twickenham show but it looks like that was down to luck based on what people are reporting on here.

This time last week I was ready to walk away, I'd had enough of the difficulties that we seem to go through each & every tour at presale time, I'm still not happy about the way things have been handled & the fact that nobody seems willing to get involved or take responsibility for the problems that fan club members have to endure.

Ah well looks like that's my last chance of RZ gone. I can't believe that out of 3 presale days and a general sale I never got a sniff of a ticket. Maybe I was unlucky who knows, just feel so let down......If I see ......Sorry, no tickets match your search. again I will scream.