Sign in to follow this  
msw

Absolute Disgrace! (MERGED)

Thank you for replying with the details. Odd that it lets me choose VIP tix, but no cheap tickets.

I guess I will wait to try again tomorrow. With the fast sellout for show 1 in Chicago, I do not feel good about my chances. :(

I feel your pain, the presale process has been very painful this time round particularly if you were trying to get Red Zone tickets.

Last week was a shambles for Twickenham, I spent the best part of an hour & ended up going for seats in the end, my mate had more luck this morning & managed to get 3 RZ for the second Twickenham show but it looks like that was down to luck based on what people are reporting on here.

This time last week I was ready to walk away, I'd had enough of the difficulties that we seem to go through each & every tour at presale time, I'm still not happy about the way things have been handled & the fact that nobody seems willing to get involved or take responsibility for the problems that fan club members have to endure.

exactly.... a big fat 'silence' on the issues - no acceptance, apology, nothing....  lots of 'sloping shoulders' on here. not acceptable!  still no answer WHY the RedZone tickets were put online for sale in the 'PreSale' last Wednesday WITHOUT the need for your code - 1 week on, we'll just forget about all that and sweep it under the carpet... garbage!

4744732.jpg

And even then you don't get any!!! :blink:

brilliant :)  fed up fighting those damn robots!

I feel your pain, the presale process has been very painful this time round particularly if you were trying to get Red Zone tickets.

Last week was a shambles for Twickenham, I spent the best part of an hour & ended up going for seats in the end, my mate had more luck this morning & managed to get 3 RZ for the second Twickenham show but it looks like that was down to luck based on what people are reporting on here.

This time last week I was ready to walk away, I'd had enough of the difficulties that we seem to go through each & every tour at presale time, I'm still not happy about the way things have been handled & the fact that nobody seems willing to get involved or take responsibility for the problems that fan club members have to endure.

exactly.... a big fat 'silence' on the issues - no acceptance, apology, nothing....  lots of 'sloping shoulders' on here. not acceptable!  still no answer WHY the RedZone tickets were put online for sale in the 'PreSale' last Wednesday WITHOUT the need for your code - 1 week on, we'll just forget about all that and sweep it under the carpet... garbage!

I believe it wasn't fixed for todays presale either, I was trying for Twickenham RZ and you needed to put codes in for other tickets but not VIP Red zone strangely enough.

I believe it wasn't fixed for todays presale either, I was trying for Twickenham RZ and you needed to put codes in for other tickets but not VIP Red zone strangely enough.

yep... saw that myself first thing - what a complete and utter shambles...    however in reality, if the gigs all sell out (which the will def do) does anyone care.... simple answer is NO

Just an FYI that red zone seats are definitely available at the general sale.  I clicked on Red Zone for Philly right when they went on sale and they came up immediately.  So I would suggest definitely trying again at the general sale if not the next resale.

I'm not much of a mobile guy, but if you enable the Ticketmaster app to post notifications on your device, you don't have to enter any codes... ;-)

Just an FYI that red zone seats are definitely available at the general sale.  I clicked on Red Zone for Philly right when they went on sale and they came up immediately.  So I would suggest definitely trying again at the general sale if not the next resale.

cheers, but the manner in which this has been handled from the outset has left a very very bad taste in the mouth..... couldnt make it up how much of a shambles it is.... what is the point of a fanclub presale if the tickets are currently unavailable to paying members but end up on general release some days later. corrupt doesnt begin to cover it..  game over as far as I'm concerned :(     

This was even more stressful than trying to get Glastonbury festival tickets didn't get any of them either !!!!! Did nearly get the sack though for wasting time.

cheers, but the manner in which this has been handled from the outset has left a very very bad taste in the mouth..... couldnt make it up how much of a shambles it is.... what is the point of a fanclub presale if the tickets are currently unavailable to paying members but end up on general release some days later. corrupt doesnt begin to cover it..  game over as far as I'm concerned :(     

Yeah I get it.  And the fact that some could get it without the code sucks.  I think that is more on the ticket sites than the band though.  It would be a hard situation to resolve but from what I understand they do an audit so maybe more will become available, but then again virtually impossible to get.  RZ tix are hard to get as it is, presale or not.