GA Ticket Exchange ? Anyone interested?

sm2112

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

How do you guys plan to trade??  With CCE, seems impossible.

If someone trades with me they are getting 2 of my extra GA's for Chicago Night 1... So the way it would work is we would simply meet at the venue and walk in together because I have my credit card which was used to purchase... Sounds harder than it is. With cell phones and texting it is no biggie. I have done this without hassle for several shows.

• Subscriber

Hi I'm looking to swap my 4 x tickets for Twickenham, London on Sat 8th July for 4 (or two pairs) on 9th. They're general access/standing and would like same for the Sunday. Would prefer to exchange them before the shows in person if possible. Anyone interested? X

• Subscriber

Hi I'm looking to swap my 4 x tickets for Twickenham, London on Sat 8th July for 4 (or two pairs) on 9th. They're general access/standing and would like same for the Sunday. Would prefer to exchange them before the shows in person if possible. Anyone interested? X

I've sent you a PM.

• Subscriber

How do you guys plan to trade??  With CCE, seems impossible.

If someone trades with me they are getting 2 of my extra GA's for Chicago Night 1... So the way it would work is we would simply meet at the venue and walk in together because I have my credit card which was used to purchase... Sounds harder than it is. With cell phones and texting it is no biggie. I have done this without hassle for several shows.

Exactly! 

Archived