Can a presale code be used more than once?

• Subscriber

My boyfriend has a presale code that he's wanting to use tomorrow to buy 3 tickets.He is in 'Wires' group.

Is it possible for him to purchase his desired 3 tickets tomorrow and then to use the same presale code again to purchase 1 ticket (thus using his 4 ticket allocation) at another time for another gig....for instance, a date that hasn't been announced yet - so he'd effectively be using the presale code on one occasion for 3 tickets and another (that could be days/weeks from now) for another ?

Thanks!

• Subscriber

My boyfriend has a presale code that he's wanting to use tomorrow to buy 3 tickets.He is in 'Wires' group.

Is it possible for him to purchase his desired 3 tickets tomorrow and then to use the same presale code again to purchase 1 ticket (thus using his 4 ticket allocation) at another time for another gig....for instance, a date that hasn't been announced yet - so he'd effectively be using the presale code on one occasion for 3 tickets and another (that could be days/weeks from now) for another ?

Thanks!

Yes, can split code across different shows up to a maximum of four tickets. But it seems clear that in Europe at least there won't be any more dates announced. And if there is a new tour for SoE I'd expect that they will offer us the chance to renew before hand to obtain a new round of presale codes.

• Subscriber

Andy,

Thanks for that.

I think it's odd that there is only one night at Croke, so I'm not entirely convinced that there won't be a further announcement for Europe (unless it's to do with licensing).....I suppose I was hoping that Glasgow was going to be thrown into the mix, but part of me thinks that when (not if!) they tour SoE, it'll be indoor, so other venues not included in this tour, may be part of that.

The bottom line is that my other half didn't want to buy 4 tickets when he didn't need 4 tickets, but he also didn't want to waste an opportunity of a presale code that was available for 4 tickets.