Presale SEATS not resellable?

• Subscriber

gaaa!

I had the Sell option for a few days.

Got mediocre seats the first try at the Wires presale, and then was able to get better seats later in the day.  Now I want to unload the first ones I bought, but don't have the option to do it. 

While trying to re-sell on TM, I made it as far as entering my bank account numbers, but accidentally closed the tab.  Now the sell option doesn't exist.  So there have been changes to the policy from the time the tickets were bought until now.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Hmm.  My sell option is still there (although don't know if it will work).  The fact that you got as far as you did suggests it may eventually work.  Maybe long shot, but conceivably your sell button didn't show because the TM system thought you were already in the middle of that process.  If you haven't already, try closing the TM window/tab, clearing history, maybe even completely restarting--and look again to see what's up.  Or maybe it might show up again after some time for the system to realize your earlier attempt is really over (?).  Good luck; keep us posted!

• Subscriber

It's not that pre-sale tickets aren't transferrable. It's that tickets in specific locations, i.e. general admission, we're not transferrable.

This isn't about TM trying to screw you or running a scam.

If this isn't a case of TM running a scam, how do you explain the huge number of high-price resale tickets being offered during 'exclusive' pre-sale periods then? If pre-sale tickets are not transferrable, where have those resale tickets come from?

• Subscriber

It's not that pre-sale tickets aren't transferrable. It's that tickets in specific locations, i.e. general admission, we're not transferrable.

This isn't about TM trying to screw you or running a scam.

If this isn't a case of TM running a scam, how do you explain the huge number of high-price resale tickets being offered during 'exclusive' pre-sale periods then? If pre-sale tickets are not transferrable, where have those resale tickets come from?

It is my understanding that these tickets usually come from season ticket holders.