The Trump era begins

voicefromdc

The Trump era begins on the web
New York Times 

It didn’t take long.

The Department of Labor’s report on lesbians, bisexuals, gays and transsexuals in the workplace? Gone.
The White House’s exposition on the threat of climate change and efforts to combat it? Gone.

In its place, An America First Energy Plan:
“For too long, we’ve been held back by burdensome regulations on our energy industry. President Trump is committed to eliminating harmful and unnecessary policies such as the Climate Action Plan and the Waters of the U.S. rule. Lifting these restrictions will greatly help American workers, increasing wages by more than $30 billion over the next 7 years.”

And “America First Foreign Policy.”

“Peace through strength will be at the center of that foreign policy. This principle will make possible a stable, more peaceful world with less conflict and more common ground.”

Laugh my intelligent @ss off!  What a dumb dumb revolting and ignoranimus Russian goon.  I cannot, will not forgive the people who stood this guy up-- you know who you are, and so do we.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/20/us/politics/donald-trump-inauguration.html

Edited by voicefromdc

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump said:  

"... through our loyalty to our country, we will rediscover our loyalty to each other,” 

Could he be any more menacing? 

His threat is only minimally obscured.

​Sorry. man, but goose stepping is too hard on my spine.

I will never commit treason or break the law in any way,

​but I also will never do one thing to support this man.

On principle.

I do not recognize, at all, the America he defines.  

His agenda is the agenda of a foreign adversary and a boob.

I really cannot believe we swore an enemy of the state into office.

Edited by voicefromdc

Without any hyperbole at all, I literally had to run to the bathroom and heave when I read this quote:

"At the bedrock of our politics will be a total allegiance to the United States of America, and through our loyalty to our country, we will rediscover our loyalty to each other,” he said. “When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice.”

The vast majority of Americans are now in dire need of foreign asylum.  

May we all come to New Zealand, please?

I am so sorry, World.  Truly, I am so very very sorry.

Edited by voicefromdc

LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!!!!

​The viewing stands at the White House for the inaugural parade, and all of Pennsylvania Ave, which it travels down, were empty of people.

Nobody wanted to welcome the new Demagogue in Chief!  Smart folks.

Inaugural ball tickets, which once cost twenty-five thousand dollars, are reportedly being given away for free. 

A fox news poll shows only forty-two per cent of registered voters have a favorable opinion of Trump; fifty-five per cent feel unfavorably toward him.

Trumpers are in a serious minority, my Dears--not just in the country, but in the world.

The Trump Chumps are trying to put a brave face on things,

but everybody in the city knows this is the unhappiest inauguration of all time.

They will have to use very narrow camera angles in order to spin this in the press. lol.

Morons.

Edited by voicefromdc