Sign in to follow this  
RockHardly05

Wife and Son to use 2 tickets bought with my Presale Code

I used my pre-sale code to buy 2 tickets for my wife and son (I am unable to go to this show).  I noticed that these are credit card entry only.

I called Ticketmaster, and the person on the other end told me that my wife would be able to get in as long as she had the credit card I used to buy the tickets.  I asked if ID would be required (because obviously, she is not me), and the Ticketmaster person said it wouldn't matter - she only needs the credit card.

This seems to run counter to what some people have said here regarding who can get in (I've seen some say that if the pre-sale person and credit card person are not there, they can't get in).

It is possible for me to go to the gate with them, however the reason I can't go is because I need to care for our 3-year old.  Taking a 3-year old to a stadium only to watch his mom and older brother go to a show he can't go to would be difficult to say the least - but if that's required to get them in, I guess we could do it - but then I still wouldn't be going in with them.

Any advice - or am I worrying too much?  There's a lot of expense associated with this show outside of the expense of the tickets - I don't want anything to go wrong with them being able to see the show.

You may want to call Ticketmaster again, just to see if they tell you the same thing.  See if you can get that in writing.  Also, to be on the safe side, since you will be home, maybe let her take your driver's license to the show with her to show that you both reside in the same place.