Sign in to follow this  
RockHardly05

Multiple Subscriptions in Family - 2 PreSale Codes

So, I spoke to Ticketmaster today and explained my current situation wherein I have used my Red Hill code for 2 tickets to one US show, and want to use my wife's Wires code for a 2nd US show (for 4 tickets).  He told me there would be no problem with that, as long as they were separate shows.

I've seen conflicting reports here from the last tour - some people have done what I pointed out above and been fine, others have said there's a possibility of tickets being cancelled at the show.

Can anyone back up or refute the TM rep?  Part of me is thinking I should play it safe and simply buy the tickets for the 2nd show during the public on-sale, but I also don't want to miss out on tickets just for being paranoid.

Also - the tickets I want for the 2nd show will be GA.  Can anyone speak to how scarce GA tickets generally are by the public on-sale?

As I said earlier, I would try to get what they told you in writing. With other shows, people were getting GAs in the public sales, if you choose to go that route.

Last tour is last tour... this tour some things changed...

I would suggest to call TM again... write everything they say you, take names, take dates and hour... if you still feel that the info need corroboration, consider asking for a manager...

Thank you both for replies - I'm sorry I've posted similar questions quite a bit here, just paranoid.  

I've decided to stick with the public on-sale and hope there are GA tickets available.  I already have too much money and planning wrapped up in the shows we have tickets for now, and I don't want to jinx that!

Again - thanks for the help, and I'll see you guys out there!!