Does anyone have a spare GA?

• Subscriber

Keep checking Ticketmaster, GA tickets for Seattle popped up yesterday. Terrible interface has for their tickets, but change the quantity to "1" and have it select by lowest price. There could be more that pop up the closer we get to the shows too.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Thanks K5Jon, will keep an eye out.

I do see some Seattle general admission tickets up now (Saturday 4/29 at 4pm pacific time) if you are looking for Seattle tickets. They appear to be $70 plus fees according to Ticketmaster, credit card only entry, and they aren't from verified resellers either so much be direct from TM.

• Subscriber

If anyone sees GA pop up for Vancouver, will you please text me in the states [MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT POST PERSONAL INFORMATION LIKE PHONE NUMBERS. Use instead the PMs. Thanks] and I will buy you drinks for the night... Of course you need to go get them for us.... please please please let me know if you see them drop...

Thanks..Derek in Boston

• Subscriber

Hi, I need  1  ticket  for  GA in Los Angeles for May 20th.   My sister is hoping to join us.  We will be in GA line all day Saturday and can enter with you!  Hopefully making it easy for cc orders.   Pleeeeeaaaasseeeeeee!