Sign in to follow this  
theladyA

Let's talk about the set list/ Set List [merged]

21 minutes ago, theladyA said:

Thanks to all who rattled and hummed about set list possibilities...we are moments away from knowing how they will start JT 2017 in Vancouver and I for one have baited breath filled with anticipation.  I am like a child with a Christmas gift alone nights before the holiday wondering...should I peak or delay the pleasure and be surprised?    

Peek!  If you are anything like me you won't be able to resist.  

11 hours ago, lilymappin said:

Peek!  If you are anything like me you won't be able to resist.  

I peeked!!! Did you lily?  Any thoughts?  I'm still hoping for Bad and Unforgettable Fire to show up.  

45 minutes ago, theladyA said:

I peeked!!! Did you lily?  Any thoughts?  I'm still hoping for Bad and Unforgettable Fire to show up.  

I peeked...I couldn't resist.  I was so hoping for Bad and Unforgettable fire too....but early days!  Seeing the pictures is so exciting!

On 5/13/2017 at 10:57 AM, theladyA said:

I peeked!!! Did you lily?  Any thoughts?  I'm still hoping for Bad and Unforgettable Fire to show up.  Oh yes I peeked

On 5/13/2017 at 11:44 AM, Heather S said:

I peeked...I couldn't resist.  I was so hoping for Bad and Unforgettable fire too....but early days!  Seeing the pictures is so exciting!

Oh yes I peeked!   I'm someone who prefers the lesser known (not hits) songs, purely because I've heard the others live so many times.  Seems the set list keeps changing a bit so I'll have to see!  

On 5/13/2017 at 11:44 AM, Heather S said:

On 1/11/2017 at 8:42 AM, celt_martin said:

Think they will play for approx. 20mins then descend into darkness and as the red/orange lights come up, play the whole JT album in order - then leave the stage and return for an encore or 2.

Well, this person wins, hands down.  That's pretty crazy.