GA tickets for sale/swap

ElessarTon

• Subscriber

Hi all

I have two GA tickets for the Dublin show, that unfortunately clash with an exam course (announced recently) that in all good conscience I can't really miss, especially given that I have Twickenham tickets too.

I'd be happy to sell them (they haven't arrived yet) or to swap them for tickets to another European show. I'm open to offers - there's no particular European show I'm trying to get to, but weekends are likely to suit me better.

I'd also be keen to swap for Killers at Hyde Park tickets, but that would also involve swapping my Saturday Twickenham tickets for Sunday tickets, as otherwise I'd end up missing U2 altogether!!

I've no desire to sell for anything more than face value + postage.

Hi all

I have two GA tickets for the Dublin show, that unfortunately clash with an exam course (announced recently) that in all good conscience I can't really miss, especially given that I have Twickenham tickets too.

I'd be happy to sell them (they haven't arrived yet) or to swap them for tickets to another European show. I'm open to offers - there's no particular European show I'm trying to get to, but weekends are likely to suit me better.

I'd also be keen to swap for Killers at Hyde Park tickets, but that would also involve swapping my Saturday Twickenham tickets for Sunday tickets, as otherwise I'd end up missing U2 altogether!!

I've no desire to sell for anything more than face value + postage.

Are you interested into swapping London with Rome? I have 2 GA Rome 15.07 which I would like to swap with 2 GA London