Sign in to follow this  
tony_breen

Anyone got their tickets yet?

I know it's still months to the show but was wondering if anyone has received their tickets yet?  From my experience tickets are usually posted out a few days after buying them.  I still haven't got mine yet.

I know it's still months to the show but was wondering if anyone has received their tickets yet?  From my experience tickets are usually posted out a few days after buying them.  I still haven't got mine yet.

I received mine and so have lots of others. Check the status of your ticket in your Ticketmaster account and check with them if it says your tickets have already despatched.

I haven't received mine yet. All my friends have received them. I contacted Ticketmaster and was told that my tickets were posted in January and I should have received them by now. They voided the tickets and are sending new ones. Maybe worthwhile contacting Ticketmaster. I contacted them through twitter, there is an account for ticketmaster Ireland customer services, they were very helpful.

I contacted Ticketmaster yesterday and apparently my tickets have been dispatched too but I have yet to receive them.  I'm waiting for them to come back to me to let me know what to do.  Mine are regular tickets too

I haven't received mine yet. All my friends have received them. I contacted Ticketmaster and was told that my tickets were posted in January and I should have received them by now. They voided the tickets and are sending new ones. Maybe worthwhile contacting Ticketmaster. I contacted them through twitter, there is an account for ticketmaster Ireland customer services, they were very helpful.

Have you received your new ones yet?