Your Band. Your Questions.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Why are you ignoring Pop?

#AskU2

1. When is the Super-Deluxe Edition of *POP* getting released ?

2. IF God won't send his Angels and it doesn't get released.....Can we fans on here on U2dotcom get any *POP* goodies....like...Eeeem...Some demos or rare cuts from the era ?

3. Are you SURE the best career-move for you right now is to do this TJT at 30  tour - thing .......Instead of immersing yourselves deep into the work-process for SOE  ?

Edited by pain_18_
  • Community Moderator

Guys, just a friendly reminder, if you have hopes of the band possibly answering a question of yours, I suggest keeping the questions to The Joshua Tree and the tour then and now.

• Subscriber

#Asku2

Why didnt Mothers of the Disappeared feature more on the original tour. The full band version i saw on youtube, worked brilliantly and sounded superb. Could easily have been a highlight if played regular

Edited by gman70
  • Community Moderator

I would love to ask about Pop too... but I think they will easily ignore those questions....

Ask !!! Don't hold back !

but please recognize that your chances will be higher if it's about the Joshua Tree and/or this current tour...

• Subscriber

#ASKU2

1. Are you considering re-releasing The Joshua Tree for the U2dotcom fans, as a definitive edition BIG hard-back book where we have both the perspective you had about the world back then and the one you have now, while looking back, with never before seen photos (and well known too) by Anton Corbijn, containing the album and a second disc with rare cuts never released before....Maybe reworking some demos you  left off (with WAV//FLAC download possibility) ?

Later Edit:

1. Will SOE ever get released ?

2. If Yes....How does this TJT revisit//tour feed the band's creative flow for SOE ?

Looks like my first question fell short as U2 re-released the TJT at 30 colletion.

Edited by pain_18_