2016/2017 Subscriber Gift/Whats the 2017 Gift for Subscribers/Renewal Gift

patjoller

• Community Moderator

Well don't I feel like a schmuck.....Sorry U2.com. Thanks for pointing it out Max and Mich

no worries. Glad we could help.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Community Moderator

When it says Wednesday, Jan. 11, 9am - Presales open ...... 9 from where??? im  in central EU. someone help me?

Local time of the venue in question...

• Subscriber

Why is there not a presale for people who have been members for years? I am upset that my presale code will probably not help at all as I have to buy tickets the same time as everyone else who signs up the day of the presale. You should have a separate, earlier sale for people who have been active for years. Although I am happy they are touring. Joshua Tree 1987 was my first U2 concert.

If you are in the Red Hill group, that is before others.

How do you know which you're in? Mine doesn't designate a group

• Community Moderator

Why is there not a presale for people who have been members for years? I am upset that my presale code will probably not help at all as I have to buy tickets the same time as everyone else who signs up the day of the presale. You should have a separate, earlier sale for people who have been active for years. Although I am happy they are touring. Joshua Tree 1987 was my first U2 concert.

If you are in the Red Hill group, that is before others.

How do you know which you're in? Mine doesn't designate a group

check your account info ---> http://www.u2.com/profile

left column / side

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Maybe for this years gift LiveNation should repackage all the old PROPANGANDAS into a book, much like they did with the Hot Press stories of the band, and turning those into NORTH SIDE STORY.

• Community Moderator

Maybe for this years gift LiveNation should repackage all the old PROPANGANDAS into a book, much like they did with the Hot Press stories of the band, and turning those into NORTH SIDE STORY.

"U2 The Best of Propaganda" is available:

51iBqh8BOIL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/U2-Best-Propaganda-Official/dp/1560254874

• Community Moderator

"U2 The Best of Propaganda" is available:

51iBqh8BOIL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/U2-Best-Propaganda-Official/dp/1560254874

I have that book! Found it a few years ago in London. It was great getting to read the earlier issues. Comparing it to my actual issues, it doesn't have EVERYTHING in it, so I'm really the scans on U2.com.
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived