• Subscriber

All checked in!  Just received word that only the CC holder has to check in at the fan line (no longer the whole party like earlier today). Security has agreed to honor the fan line check ins.   If you haven't already checked in...go now!  Corner of Collins and Cowboy Way!!

IMG_2241.JPG

Edited by romanorton
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
43 minutes ago, romanorton said:

All checked in!  Just received word that only the CC holder has to check in at the fan line (no longer the whole party like earlier today). Security has agreed to honor the fan line check ins.   If you haven't already checked in...go now!  Corner of Collins and Cowboy Way!!

IMG_2241.JPG

Both of us were there for early check in but now just credit card holder needed for the 7pm check in?   that would be awesome as traffic will be hellish!

• Subscriber

From what I'm seeing, only the CC holder has to be at check in at 7pm; however...things keep changing.   If possible, I would try to bring everyone just to be safe.  

Edited by romanorton
  • Subscriber

UPDATING NOW!

I am sorry folks but security is talking with us as I type this...  They have once again changed procedure:

5am fan line up
6am  EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY must be here!

They will scan and process everyone at that time and give out wristbands.  You can leave after that but recommend back by 3pm.

3pm - whoever is in line will be taken down to holding ramp.  You will have to stay there until show.

As for getting numbers at GA line you can still sign up for your party.  Only change is that now, everyone in your party MUST be here at 5am for wristbands.  

He said he will post all of this on the ATT Stadium FB page.  I will try to post it here as soon as I see it. 

Please don't shoot the messenger... ?

• Subscriber

From Official AT&T twitter AT&T Stadium‏Verified account 
@ATTStadium

Following
More
REVISED GA FLOOR PLAN: GA Floor queue line wristbands will be handed out in numerical order at 6am. ENTIRE PARTY MUST BE PRESENT.

Y'all....y'all...why does Dallas always have to be SO EXTRA!!! How many times have the rules changed today. I'm so sorry for those of you who are trying to sort through this muddle.

Edited by kyleblonde
  • Subscriber

Question from a newbie, if I get there at 2 or 3pm, can I get in line then or do you have to get there at 5am? and any idea how far back I would be at that point? I know I wont be right up front, but wondering if those couple hours before doors will help out a little. I wont be able to swing early morning w/ work commitments. Jealous of all you front rowers.....love the dedication!

Edited by JameyIce
  • Subscriber

It's been an absolute joke all day.  I can't count how many times the rules changed.   I went at lunch and could've been number 26,  missed the 7 PM check in because of work, got there at 8, and now number 231 and I have to get my whole party there at 5 AM. I am thankful that my group is a bunch of troopers, as they say they will be there. Fingers crossed, 231 won't be terrible. 

Edited by jwaldrop