• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, jwaldrop said:

It's been an absolute joke all day.  I can't count how many times the rules changed.   I went at lunch and could've been number 26,  missed the 7 PM check in because of work, got there at 8, and now number 231 and I have to get my whole party there at 5 AM. I am thankful that my group is a bunch of troopers, as they say they will be there. Fingers crossed, 231 won't be terrible. 

You're in good company with the line frustrations.   231 won't be bad.  Really...there's so much space, you'll probably be 1 row back from the rail if not on it.  I had friends in LA that we're in the high 100's and got a spot on the rail on the catwalk.  Here's to a great show tomorrow!!!  

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Man, I really hoped this line would be simple as was reported here yesterday, without all this super-secret fan line stuff and nobody at the stadium knowing what their actual system should be.

I flew in from Atlanta for this, and I've got friends coming in from Austin tomorrow.  I was going to get a number at 6 tomorrow and then pick them up and line up at 2 as was the original stated system, but it sounds like that's out the window.  Since they can't be there at 6 in the morning, is there any reason for me to go down there?  If we just show up after lunch when they get to town, are we basically stuck with wherever we end up and line and forced to stay there for the rest of the day?

• Subscriber

6 hours ago, Jerry Ray said:

Man, I really hoped this line would be simple as was reported here yesterday, without all this super-secret fan line stuff and nobody at the stadium knowing what their actual system should be.

I flew in from Atlanta for this, and I've got friends coming in from Austin tomorrow.  I was going to get a number at 6 tomorrow and then pick them up and line up at 2 as was the original stated system, but it sounds like that's out the window.  Since they can't be there at 6 in the morning, is there any reason for me to go down there?  If we just show up after lunch when they get to town, are we basically stuck with wherever we end up and line and forced to stay there for the rest of the day?

Latest email from AT&T Stadium says this about the GA Line...

• General Admission PolicyStarting at 6:00am on Friday, guests will be able to line up in the West Plaza for the General Admission (GA) Entry Line. We will be distributing numbered wristbands at the entrance to maintain the order of the line. Each person must pick up their own wristband. The wristband will guarantee your spot in line until we start admitting people into the building. 

I'd show up as early as you can to get the wristbands    

• Subscriber

So when are they actually swiping cards? Now or at admission?  Are they still requiring full party for wristbands?  Trying to figure out if there is any reason for me to go down there before my group gets into town after lunch...

• Subscriber
57 minutes ago, toyoracer said:

There was a group of line cutters. I was 138, now 146 due to them.

Yeah, we had a guy pretend to be  with the group in front of us. They thought he was with us and we thought he was with them. He ended up getting a wristband.   I had number 231 on my hand, and number 233 on my wristband. Not much of a difference but I can see how several in front of us should be pissed. Again I went at lunch yesterday and could've had number 26, but they line runner at the time said the whole group had to be there, which wasn't the case later the afternoon.  Colossal cluster F.  It's all good now time to enjoy the show. 

• Subscriber

things would be so much easier if there was no "check in" system and people (everyone in your party) just showed up at 6am day of the show and started to line up then.  

• Subscriber
50 minutes ago, Jerry Ray said:

So when are they actually swiping cards? Now or at admission?  Are they still requiring full party for wristbands?  Trying to figure out if there is any reason for me to go down there before my group gets into town after lunch...

No card swipe this morning for wristbands. They stated that the full party is required, but no one asked "How many in your party?" before issuing wristbands.

They will swipe CCs this afternoon prior to entry.