bigwave

• Community Manager

Anyone planning to try to pick up the new picture disc version of Red Hill Mining Town? 

Or any other lp's you have an eye on tomorrow? 

Any tips or out of the way places that plan to stock?

I feel a 1987 Joshua Tree release day vibe coming on imagining myself in a queue somewhere far too early in the morning somewhere in the north east of England...

Post up any pics or vids here and we will try to feature them here & social media & beyond...

Happy hunting..

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Manager

In case you missed Bono talking to Chris Evans yesterday about it, here's a link to audio

• Community Moderator

I'm planning on trying. Nerves have been wrecked for a few days now just thinking about trying to get it because there are 3 stores around me that could potentially have it and my cohorts that usually are with me on RSD can't be there. Also hoping to get my hands on The Cure ones that are coming out.

• Subscriber

Anyone planning to try to pick up the new picture disc version of Red Hill Mining Town?

Or any other lp's you have an eye on tomorrow?

Any tips or out of the way places that plan to stock?

I feel a 1987 Joshua Tree release day vibe coming on imagining myself in a queue somewhere far too early in the morning somewhere in the north east of England...

Post up any pics or vids here and we will try to feature them here & social media & beyond...

Happy hunting..

I'd be more than happy to grab Ramones singles box. Unfortunately could be just a dream for me as there is no participating indie shop in my country...