Sign in to follow this  
billwould

GA Arrival time Santa Clara?

If my mind isn't playing tricks on me... or I'm having flashbacks... for the Grateful Dead 50th shows at Levi Stadium, people were tailgating (in the lots that allow tailgating) most of the day, and lined up when the spirit moved them...

Just got an email that they aren't letting us line up until 2:00 pm?  That just seems pretty strange, considering people usually camp out.  Anyone know how this is supposed to work?

Rose Bowl pretty much said the same thing.

Someone willing to call the stadium and verify; and then let us know here?

OK.  They basically said no one is allowed to line up on the property before 2:00, and there is no overnight camping.  So she suggested to find out where Gate B and line up across the street there, but the city might not let us. 

I'm thinking across the street on Tasman Drive, but then again, who am I to decide?  And what happened to me in Vegas at the 360 Tour was that they told me no lining up, and people had camped out in line all night, and I just followed the rules and got screwed.  Trying to not letting that happen again. But I have to plan this out!  I'm pregnant and gotta be as comfortable as I can all day so we can dance all night!

I just don't want there to be more than one line, because that would be terrible.

Edited by u2fan1977
Added more info

I just want to also be sure if there is an unofficial line across from the stadium that there is a restroom nearby. I can't stand all day ....eeek