• Subscriber

Any idea how GA will work for the Seattle show?  Will we have to wait in line all day or will we get numbered in the morning and come back in the closer to the show time in the queue?  I have seen both depending on the venue.

• Subscriber

If its like the last tour here in Seattle, GA people can line up starting in the morning of the show on the premises, no one I believe was allowed to be on-site the night before. I believe GA people lined up at the north part of the stadium lot.

• Subscriber

If its like the last tour here in Seattle, GA people can line up starting in the morning of the show on the premises, no one I believe was allowed to be on-site the night before. I believe GA people lined up at the north part of the stadium lot.

Thanks! I also lined up for GA since 7am in Los Angeles/Anaheim 360 shows. I think going around noon works for me.

• Subscriber

My concern here is that I have 2 GA tix (I'm using one of them, a friend another), but I also have a couple of friends using the 100-level seats I bought during that whole presale fiasco (I couldn't sell them back, etc.). Based on that CC entry business, we all have to enter at the same time, but these areas have separate entry points, so...how do we all get in together, yet we can't enter the same door (because GA has wristbands and all)? It sounds like it's going to be a total nightmare, and the e-mails TM sent don't clarify anything except which types of bags you can/can't bring. We're meeting up early enough to maybe ask staff before doors open, but geez, this is already confusing.

Edited by JillthePill