They have arrived!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I tweeted them and was told not to worry until 3 days before the event. It does say on the website now that nearly all tickets have been sent out now though :(

Yes ive been speaking to them on email too - and they are saying we have to wait 1 week before the event. I did point out that that is insane - it shouldnt take 2.5 months for something to arrive in the same country and that one could assume safely after 1 month, that they had gone missing.. but computer says no.

Equally annoying, they cant confirm i will be able to get the collectors tickets i paid for at the box office if it comes to that (which, im assuming it will as theyve still not arrived).

• Subscriber

I'm still waiting on the collector ticket x 2 for the Sunday at Twickenham. I got a set of printed ones a good fortnight or so ago now I ordered for friends at the same time (and very mediocre tickets they were too, not even a band picture or something!), but my own personal lanyard tickets I ordered I'm still hanging for. Has anyone got lanyard ones in hand yet? I'm searching the thread but can't see if anyone has. Thanks people.

• Subscriber

I just checked Ticketmaster this morning, my order details say they have received all tickets and are in the process of sending them out. I am waiting on the lanyard tickets so lets hope they turn up soon.

• Subscriber

I too am going out of my mind with worry that my 2 x collector tickets haven't arrived for Twickenham. Saturday paper tickets arrived a couple of weeks ago and like others on here are reporting were in an envelope with the tickets clearly visible. ?

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Martinmc said:

Tickets in hand... :)

Are they paper tickets, or did you order the collector lanyard tickets?. My lanyard collectors tickets still have not turned up...

has anyone recieved lanyard collector tickets yet?

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, annie d said:

I too am going out of my mind with worry that my 2 x collector tickets haven't arrived for Twickenham. Saturday paper tickets arrived a couple of weeks ago and like others on here are reporting were in an envelope with the tickets clearly visible. ?

Ticketmaster has a general msg in the 'order' section, saying most tickets have been sent, but not all. However, when i personally contacted ticketmaster, they confirmed they had been sent on 26 April. That worried me.

Im wondering though, has anyone actually received their collector lanyard tickets yet? (if not, perhaps indeed they are still in the process of being dispatched, despite what ticketmaster have told me).

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, themaster said:

Are they paper tickets, or did you order the collector lanyard tickets?. My lanyard collectors tickets still have not turned up...

has anyone recieved lanyard collector tickets yet?

Paper ticket...