[SPOILER] Rehearsal songs...

iinsure

• Subscriber

If they play "A sort of homecoming" you will easily be able to spot me in the crowd on the floor in Vancouver. I will be the 46 year old man trying to hold back tears....unsuccessfully I might add...

THAT SONG IS EVERYTHING TO ME

• Subscriber

Oh. Oh wow. Easily my favourite song from TUF, I may well be in pieces if they actually play it in London.

I'm flying over for the Saturday show in London.... We can be in pieces together ;)

• Subscriber

I just heard that! ....I just heard that!!!!!!!!!   If they do HOMECOMMING on this tour my life will be complete. Well, y'know what I mean!!! :)  ;)

So good to hear that one getting a rattle in rehearsals. WHOO--hOO.

• Subscriber

Dear U2, just in case you read these forums... ;)

Please do play A Sort of Homecoming AND Ultra Violet. I have never been lucky enough to hear you play Ultra Violet live and it's my favorite song. (I will be in Dallas, Houston, and hopefully London 2nd show.)

Thank you <3

• Subscriber

If they play "A sort of homecoming" you will easily be able to spot me in the crowd on the floor in Vancouver. I will be the 46 year old man trying to hold back tears....unsuccessfully I might add...

THAT SONG IS EVERYTHING TO ME

i am 54 a fan for more then 30 years and i know i will be crying for sure. this song means the world to me too,and i hoped for so long they would play it again. dreams do come trough ;)

Archived