Joshua Tree Tour in Chicago

My only child Connor passed away on 9/19/16.  He was barely 22.  I am going to this concert as a tribute to my son.  U2 music is like a spiritual experience for me.  When they sing One Tree Hill, I will be the one crying. Angela

Edited by Angella12
spelled word wrong
  • Community Manager
On 5/9/2017 at 11:46 PM, Angella12 said:

My only child Connor passed away on 9/19/16.  He was barely 22.  I am going to this concert as a tribute to my son.  U2 music is like a spiritual experience for me.  When they sing One Tree Hill, I will be the one crying. Angela

so sorry for your loss Angella. Thoughts & prayers go out to you x

• Subscriber
On 5/9/2017 at 5:46 PM, Angella12 said:

Sorry for your lost. I lost my Mom in March 2015. We went to U2 shows together; she took me to my first concert, which was U2. Getting the energy to go to the show was hard that yr, but I felt motivated in life again after going. It was like I was there in memory of her, with her memory. It was truly a spiritual experience. I was her only child. It's tough.

Edited by toyoracer
More info
  • 2 weeks later...