There is no separate fan club entrance. Someone called yesterday about that and the stadium said ALL GA, regardless of how purchased, will go through Gate B. Red Zone tix may be different, you'd have to check.

Edited by kylies

I suggest you call them. All I know is that a fan called yesterday because people were confused, and they stated all GA will go thru Gate B. The folks organizing the numbers at Gate B just now also said the same thing. Perhaps the Fan Club entrances mentioned are for those with seats, not GA? Check on it and perhaps get back to us. 

Edited by kylies

20 minutes ago, sboccia said:

Not according to their website. It's very specific.

fc.jpg.8db79565b3cdf96c56c3b997a501c225.jpg

Another member called the venue about this yesterday. They were told one entrance. 

Went to Slane Castle without tix(sold out)no rental car's(sold out)no hotel room's,(sold out)girlfriend thought I was nut's!Got all 3.This is only 10 mins. away,think I'll chance it!GOTTA' GO,GOTTA'GO,GOTTA' GO,GOTTA' GO,gotta'go,gotta' go,gota' go.gtagoggogoooooooooooooooo

I'm confused about the concept of "check in times" - does that mean since I missed the 8pm checkin today there's no point in going tonight anytime before 6am tomorrow morning?  Are people camping out, or were they just given a number at the designated "check in times" and then left? any clarification would be greatly appreciated!  I'm staying with friends who live very close to the stadium so was hoping to get in line later tonight...

Does anyone have a clue where artist entrance is to see them drive in? Saw them last time in San Jose. Would love my teenager to see them drive in. Figure they are doing soundcheck early and then coming back? The venue is huge. Anyone meeting early tomorrow to welcome them in? Super excited ??

We are waking up tno in the motel room.. Getting ready to go get in line for GA. Drove down last night from Reno Nevada. Got our snacks and drinks and sunscreen.