• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I was in downtown Seattle with a friend late this evening and went by CenturyLink Field around 1:00am and saw a guy standing on the west side of the venue with a "GA" line-up sign. We stopped and talked to him he mentioned there were 28 people so far who had signed up and they were taking rotating shifts so others could get on the list. I guess they were stamping hands and one person would stay for a few hours and then get relived but that everyone was required to check in at certain times. He said people started lining up Friday evening around 8:00pm. We didn't see anyone else down there but clearly there are some die-hards who are ok with waiting a few days in advance. With multiple entrances I am sure more lines will be forming at some point today (Saturday).

• Community Manager

What a start to all this in Vancouver!

No time to take a breath as we head over the border into Seattle... you going? Stage construct is well underway and fans gathering, follow this thread & add / share all Seattle happenings..

• Community Moderator

Shows are usually rain or shine. The only time I've ever seen shows by anyone postponed or canceled was due to extreme thunderstorms or worse.

• Subscriber

It wont cancel for rain. It's Seattle. ? Centurylink has a retractable roof. That said, I think they'll keep it open unless it gets too bad.

Suggestion, wear a raincoat with a hood. Also that stadium can get a little chilly when the sun goes down. 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Shannon387 said:

It wont cancel for rain. It's Seattle. ? Centurylink has a retractable roof. That said, I think they'll keep it open unless it gets too bad.

Suggestion, wear a raincoat with a hood. Also that stadium can get a little chilly when the sun goes down. 

Centurylink doesn't have a retractable roof. Many of the seats are covered but those in the 100 level and those in GA will be open to the elements. They will not cancel it for rain - it will be a bit cold as is the risk for concerts at this time of year. I'm sure U2 will warm everyone up.

• Subscriber

Hopefully letting fans in goes much smoother than last night. there is construction going on down at Century Link as there was for BC Place but it sounded like for last night's show they were only having GA ticket holders in through one entrance though which was surprising and upsetting to many. I believe Century Link will have multiple entrance points. Also for those with ticket-less entry remember to bring the credit card with you and I would recommend bringing a print out of your original purchase showing that you have those seats. I heard that last night to get people in they stopped swiping credit cards and basically allowing people in, so that could potentially cause issues if you show up to your seats and find someone else sitting there. So bring some proof if need be, better to be safe than sorry but hopefully there aren't any of the issues from last night here in Seattle.

Edited by K5Jon
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic