• Subscriber

Checking on anyone who has limited or obstructed view tickets to one of the shows.  Where you able to be moved? We have row A for Tampa at opposite end of stadium that looks to be behind the mixing board setup. Thanks for the information. 

• Subscriber

So looking at Tampa's seat map I had similar seats in Seattle though I was a bit further back (row K). I've attached a picture of my view. The big tent is on the left side of the stage. I thought it was going to block the auxiliary stage view but when the band members were actually out there I could see them. The bigger issue is the light pole which is annoying but at least not a total block like the tent. There are a lot of obstructions and the stadium was very full so it would be impossible to reseat everyone with an obstructed view and I'd be shocked if they reseated someone with tickets actually labeled as obstructed view (mine were not) since you would have been given a discount for the obstruction. Though you could always ask worse case they say no.

IMG_3588.jpg

Edited by ruffian114
  • Subscriber

Hi,

Just fresh from U2 concert at Santa Clara Levi's Stadium last night. We got tickets for section 102 which is down to almost GA level to the right on the picture below.

******Keep in mind, the audio/video engineering tent for this tour is the biggest I've seen of all concerts and it DOES block the view for the initial 4-5 songs and the screen****

Actually, section 101 which is right behind it was pretty empty last night. Most of us had to see the show standing on some other areas. Luckily, Levi's has good views from the food court area and we, as true fans, managed and adjusted to the conditions but we spent a lot of money on those tickets. 

It is what it is and take this not as a complain but as an observation if you are going to see the boys and have tickets in the 10x sections.

2 cents

u2-jt-102 (2).jpg

Edited by aquinteru
better image
  • Subscriber

Thanks for the pictures.  I will be at Gillette Stadium in Boston and have tickets in the 140 section on the lower end (which looks like the 146 section according to the Levi's Stadium website).  It looks like we may have to contend with the speakers...

Edited by Katiesheb