Any rumours about the next tour?

felixdamian

Hi everybody I am a new U2 member and I am looking for any information about the next tour. I live in SPain and last time with the Vertigo Tour I lost the

chance to buy tickets because it was impossible: in a few hours they sold everything. So, this year I don't want to loose them by no chance :). Thanks

Felix

HI Everyone

I am a newly subsribed U2 member living in London, UK. Its virtually impossible to secure a U2 concert ticket as i have tried and failed.I have never had achance to go to a concert and am determined this year. I don't mind travelling to Europe even.

Can anyone give any good guidlelines to secure a ticket before it sells out in minutes !

As a newly subscribed member, I understand we ge to buy pre-sale tickets as members. Will I have a good chance ?

Many thanks

Maria

all I would like to know if .... there's a chance this guys come to South America again.

I'm poor so I can't travel around the world like you to see them and the last tour, Vertigo (feb. 26th *.*) was the best day of my life so far XD...well.. if there's a chance......

I really need to know, to start to save the money

UBERLOL

I'm hoping one day I'll get to see U2 in a small venue but I guess that's a thing of the past.

I was lucky enough to go to 15 Vertigo shows across Europe in huge "soccer" stadiums. For first few gigs like Manchester and Dublin I queued all dayand got to front - amazing atmosphere.

But then in Berlin I only had a seated ticket and felt miserable at being so far away - it's just not the same.

Can anyone think of a way that everone gets to enjoy the concert?