• Subscriber

So saddened by yet another attack on people who were just out to have fun. Paris, Brussels, London, Manchester and so so many others ... 

Why is it so hard to let other people live their lives, go out and

have fun, enjoy and laugh ...?

My thoughts go out to all those affected ... RIP for all the victims ...

• Subscriber

And already on social media there are people trying to use it as an excuse to stir up racism and hatred before we even have a full picture of what happened or who did it :( This is where I don't like the modern 24-hours news culture - we don't need to see endless speculation and disturbing footage. Reporters need to focus on facts rather than chasing distressed witnesses. I will not put my TV on and watch that. I will minimise social media today because again, already there are people sharing clips without thinking of the distress they will cause.

I hope that the missing people are found. My heart goes out to the families of those who have died. 

Equally, I hope this does not put people off coming to concerts. Security people do the best job that they can with the resources that they have. We should remember that. They can't predict everything. They can't always stop everything, but they do their best.

The city of Manchester has faced this kind of thing before in the 1990s when it was bombed by the IRA - the people of Manchester rebuilt and carried on and did not give in to hate or fear or negativity. I would like to hope that we will keep that attitude and not be panicked by media sensationalism. 

BonoQuote2.jpg.3691eb136f1f412f58ff680162e9a47f.jpg

• Subscriber

The reaction of the people of Manchester is one to be proud of. Instead of locking doors in fear they have opened up their homes to people looking for shelter, for support, for a shoulder to lean on. 

Exactly that is what should make us see that - no matter what - the good and the kindness will always get the betterhand. 

• Subscriber

May the victims and their loved ones find peace. 

The people who did this want us to be afraid - afraid to go to gigs, to even leave our homes. Here's the thing they're forgetting - we're British. We don't buckle under things like this. I'm still going to go to gigs without an ounce of fear, no matter what they throw at us.

• Subscriber
31 minutes ago, electricco said:

LOVE OVER FEAR 

Almost the same topic has been posted before indeed ... and I'm so very very sorry we have to say this! ?