U2 Shop ordering problems

km0677

• Subscriber

Last week I ordered two t-shirts from the shop using my 25% discount. I opted for the 2 day shipping because I want my wife and I to be able to wear them to the Dallas show this coming Friday. So far I've not heard anything from them as far as a shipping date, if it's back ordered or anything. I've e-mailed them but have not received any answer. I'm going to try and call them in the morning but when I did call them last week to check on the shipping times it sounded as if the rep was reading off a script. Has anyone else experienced problems when ordering ?

Any suggestions ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Recently, I've been having quite a few problems with them.

Right now, I have multiple orders in - one of which was for a potential birthday present - and no information back.  I messaged them asking for an idea of when any of my items may ship - and got no response.  A few weeks pass - still nothing.

Just this past week, I got the JT 30th set in - but only got a portion of the order.  I'm getting ready to send them another inquiry, but unfortunately, I don't expect much of an answer.

Side rant - when they do ship items, they use the UPS Mail Innovations which has never had good tracking.  I get a shipment notification from the shop, but then I'm in the dark until the package arrives.  I check UPS, USPS, and the mail innovations sites daily - but none of them ever update when I enter the tracking numbers.

Love the band, love the site, love the merchandise - but the shop could use some improvements.

• Community Moderator

Please contact as soon as possible the Customer Support Service, either by using the Contact Us form in the HELP page (http://www.u2.com/help) or via a phone call (+1-855 867-5297 [inside the US]  +001-949-333-4820 [outside the US]).

Have in hand all and any email and purchase receipt. Explain as clear and concise as possible the issue...

Have patience because, unfortunately, it may take a bit until they answer...

Edited by Max Tsukino
Correct Phone #

• Subscriber

I've experienced issues with the U2.com shop, as well. Last week, LiveNation had significant problems with the site: credit cards were being automatically declined, the web pages failed to load properly, etc. I've since been able to order the Super Deluxe boxed set on vinyl, but thus far I haven't received shipping confirmation (though my order status on the webpage indicates it shipped on May 31st, the same day I placed my order). 

• Subscriber

Yup, I ordered a shirt to wear at an I+E gig two years ago. Ordered it well in advance. Heard absolutely nothing so I emailed customer service the week of the show for an update. All I got was "Oh those shirts are on backorder, we'll ship it when we get it. Or you can cancel your order, up to you."

Now I don't mind the backorder part, things happen. But I object to being kept in the dark and then when I contact them to find out what's going on customer service's response is basically just a shoulder shrug.

So yeah... Live Nation....

• Subscriber

Everything is slow and always has been. Im afraid you got no chance. I ordered a mug and pin when they first showed up but ill be lucky to get them this month. You do get an email when it's being shipped but that could be anytime, mostly when you least expect it. I've order x2 liths and towels but they aren't being shipped till next month... 

• Subscriber
18 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

Please contact as soon as possible the Customer Support Service, either by using the Contact Us form in the HELP page (http://www.u2.com/help) or via a phone call (1-800-615-1324 [inside the US]  +001-949-333-4820 [outside the US]).

Have in hand all and any email and purchase receipt. Explain as clear and concise as possible the issue...

Have patience because, unfortunately, it may take a bit until they answer...

Yeah....Ive been trying to call and it disconnects me. I've got to say this is kind of disappointing. I wouldn't care if it was a shirt or something but I'm a little more invested in this 7LP set

edit- I got through and they had almost no information for me, they said they had shipped ___ number of them and had no answer as to why some people who preordered them got them already and others don't have them. They told me they don't have the stock in their warehouse they actually need and they are shipping them out as soon as they come in and couldn't tell me how long it could take (if it goes a couple weeks to email them!) 

So some of us could be waiting a few weeks for something we preordered? That doesn't seem fair!

Edited by Tflyer90