U2 Shop ordering problems

km0677

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I spoke to someone one the "help line" on Saturday about the bag and they told me they were getting more stock in and that my name was on the list for that batch and they were to be shipped out Monday. She told me I could call back Monday to check in that I was still on the shipping list (obviously this slipped my mind because of the holiday and I didn't think I would need to)...I never received a shipping email for the bag and of course they "help lines" are closed today. 

This is BEYOND frustrating. I don't understand how they can keep justifying me not having HALF of something I pre-ordered because they keep running out of stock. They need to sort this out! 

Edited by Tflyer90

• Subscriber

Into my fifth week waiting for a t-shirt. I received my JT 30th vinyl set about two weeks after ordering it. Live Nation told me the same thing, Tflyer90: my shirt is in the next "batch." Has ANYBODY received a t-shirt yet? I am seriously dissuaded from ordering from Live Nation again. The service is abysmal. 

• Subscriber

I just called the help line again the person I spoke to told me what I was told over the weekend was wrong and they don't have any bags in stock and it could be another 2-4 weeks before they get any. They said they will be refunding me the shipping fee for the bag but at this point I will believe it if it happens because she tried to tell me I didn't pay separate shipping for the record set when the receipt I received says otherwise. 

This is BEYOND frustrating! 

Edited by Tflyer90

• Subscriber

I received my box set 1.5 months ago.  The t-shirt arrived a week later. They shipped the wrong size (correct size was noted on packing slip) so I called customer service to see if I could exchange it.  They said there were no tshirts available in the US (were back ordered 5-7 weeks) and the same for Europe. I wanted to wear the shirt to the Boston so I ended up just keeping it. So maybe a new batch of shirts will be on the way shortly. 

• Subscriber

Wow....

I recieved an email from customer service saying that they have the bag instock in the UK warehouse and asking if I would like to have them "see if they can" get me one of those. But that it will take anywhere from 8-24 business days to get to me once it has shipped. No word if it would include traking if I went that route or how it would be shipped. I am hesitant to agree to this seeing as 24 days seems like a ridiculously long time for an item to arrive. 

This is such a mess....I'm never ordering from livenation again. 

• Subscriber

I too ordered the 30th JT CD / t-shirt combo and another item on June 6. The cd and other item arrived today, but no t-shirt. No mention of it on the invoice that was in the package, not even noting it was on back order. So once again I've had to contact them to see if it was going to ship separately, or if they cancelled that part of the order, or what. Waiting on the response. I have to say I have never had worse customer service from an online retailer in my life, and I've even bought some stuff from China and Singapore that I was pretty dubious about ever getting, but came they did, and the order updates on their website, and from China Post (postal service) were better than Livenation's. I can't imagine that by now the bands that sell merchandise through them, or at least their management, could be unaware of the problems, yet they still host for a significant number of bands. I suppose nothing will change until bands start dropping them. Overall I have to say that LN sucks horribly, and I will never order from them again.

• Subscriber

I responded to the email I received about the possibility of getting the bag from the UK warehouse on Thursday, and I have received zero response. Here they are yet again showing their "problems solving solutions"....it amazes how many people there are experiencing issues with the merchandise. 

• Subscriber

I emailed through their contact link asking about the rest of my order, and they never responded, so after a few days I called the support number. Long story short, I'm getting the rest of the order. So my final analysis is they do get your stuff to you eventually. They just suck at communication. Never bother emailing, always call the phone number.

Edited by alvie666