U2 Shop ordering problems

km0677

• Subscriber

I'm almost relieved to hear that so many people are having a shitshow experience with receiving items. I thought I was all alone in this :) . I'm missing a t-shirt and still reeling from the shock of $70 in customs duties on my CD box set (I'm in Canada).

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
On July 12, 2017 at 4:00 PM, alvie666 said:

I emailed through their contact link asking about the rest of my order, and they never responded, so after a few days I called the support number. Long story short, I'm getting the rest of the order. So my final analysis is they do get your stuff to you eventually. They just suck at communication. Never bother emailing, always call the phone number.

I have been using the phone line as my main method of contact, the email was initiated by the shop itself. I responded to it but never heard anything back. I am still waiting on the bag as well....as far as I can tell too there has been no refund on the shipping fee which I was told would happen last time I called (on the 5th). I'm hesitant to believe I will be getting that refund though because that same person said I wasn't charged separate shipping for the box and the bag and if I remember correctly the recipet at the checkout said otherwise. 

• Subscriber

I have ordered the hoody back in early June, have emailed 4 or 5 times but no response yet. Got the deluxe Box set on time though even though I got no purchase order confirmation and no reply to emails. Presume I will get it, just frustrating that I could have bought at Twickenham and had it now but I suppose at least I get 25% off using my voucher. 

• Subscriber

Got this email....

"Dear Valued U2 Customer,

Thank you for your recent purchase of U2 The Joshua Tree merchandise. Due to a backlog of orders, your order was delayed but either has shipped or will be shipping soon. We apolgize for any inconvenience. 

If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at: orderhelp@livenationmerchandise.com 

Thank you,
U2 Store Team" 

...but I still haven't seen the shipping refund. So they haven't actually confirmed if it's shipped or it's shipping in another unknown number of weeks

Edited by Tflyer90

• Subscriber
On 7/21/2017 at 0:53 AM, anickell5150 said:

HAHAHAHA Oh, oh. Got my t-shirt. The sizes are at LEAST one size smaller than listed. There's no way I'm fitting into this thing. Should have got the record bag.

Oh man...I would be seriously disappointed at this! Maybe you can find someone on here to trade sizes with?

I finally got a shipping email for my record bag. 

• Subscriber

I must say that the shirt (JT 30th anniversary CD / t-shirt combo) was worth the wait. Quite posh with a metallic gold foil on the tree. I washed it once on arrival, but will not likely wash nor wear it often. It's too cool to wear it out! The live second disc is an excellent recording as well, so overall, very pleased with the product, just not Livenation/Fanfire. But they did get it to me after enough pestering.

Edited by alvie666