U2 Shop ordering problems

km0677

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, alvie666 said:

I must say that the shirt (JT 30th anniversary CD / t-shirt combo) was worth the wait. Quite posh with a metallic gold foil on the tree. I washed it once on arrival, but will not likely wash nor wear it often. It's too cool to wear it out! The live second disc is an excellent recording as well, so overall, very pleased with the product, just not Livenation/Fanfire. But they did get it to me after enough pestering.

I totally agree!  Cheers

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I finally have the record bag, it arrived via 2 day mail. It was packed in a pretty thin envelope. Like others have mentioned it's basically a medium sized bag with just a sleeve to put the records in. I am just happy to have it and be done with all the hassle. 

It looks nice and I am glad I went with the bag over the shirt. I much rather prefer the tour shirt I got and I learned my lesson with ordering from livenation. Never again! :rolleyes:

• Subscriber

I put a order in for The Joshua Tree Tour Merchandise at the start of July hoping that it would come before I went to the show at Croke Park. Had 5 items on the order and have so far only received 2 items. Have sent an email about my other items, but have had nothing back yet. I'm reluctant to phone as I'm from outside the States. You would get better service buying fake stuff from eBay 

• 2 weeks later...