Anybody have 1 GA available?

• Subscriber

I am in the process of moving from Austin to DC...so when I bought tickets for this tour, I got DC and Dublin, never thinking I'd still be in Austin at the end of May.

Obviously I find myself upset that I did not get tickets to either/both Houston and Dallas, but would love to go see them Friday night in case something happens and I can't make the DC show in late June.

Does anyone have 1 GA ticket available? I see some around on broker websites but would prefer to "do bidness" with a true U2 fan on here.

...or if no one has a Dallas GA, perhaps one of you would like to make an offer on my gorgeous 5BR/4BA house so I'll be sure to catch them in DC next month? LOL :)

• Subscriber

Hi,

If for some reason you were not able to get a ticket I have an extra General Admission floor ticket for $85 (what TicketMaster charges) to the Dallas show since my son cannot attend.  I bought through pre-sale so it's paperless / credit card entry so you will have to enter the gate with my brother and I if that's ok. We are driving about 8 hours to the show and should arrive around 4:00 PM.  I can meet at venue anytime after 4:00.   Thanks! :)

Edited by gineryc
personal email